BBQ BRO’S CAJUN LIME SHRIMP
BBQ BRO’S doesn’t only specialize in regional barbecue rub recipes, we also have our own refined rub recipes inspired by Cajun & Asian cuisine. Our BBQ BRO’S Cajun Lime Shrimp recipe features our Honey Cajun Rub and our Spicy Sriracha Rub! Since we’ve been getting a lot of extra fresh seafood in, I thought why not share something that makes us think of warm beaches, cold beers and exotic tastes that gets our minds off the winter blues. Let’s get grillin’!
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter
- 1/4 avocado oil
- 1/4 cup sweet barbecue sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon BBQ BRO’S Honey Cajun
- 1 teaspoon BBQ BRO’S Spicy Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 sliced onions
- ½ lime, sliced
- 2 pounds medium to large fresh shrimp, unpeeled
- Combine all ingredients into a plastic baggy (except butter) and let marinate for at least 2 hours- overnight is best.
- Preheat grill to medium- high heat.
- Take marinated shrimp out of the refrigerator
- Place melted butter in a small baking dish.
- Pour all of the shrimp and the marinade into the baking dish.
- Transfer baking dish to the grill and cook for 4-6 minutes, flipping and stirring 1-2 times or until pink and paque.
- Serve with some teriyaki steak or some spicy korean coleslaw, oh and don’t forget to enjoy!