BBQ BRO'S CAJUN LIME SHRIMP
BBQ BRO’S CAJUN LIME SHRIMP
BBQ BRO’S doesn’t only specialize in regional barbecue rub recipes, we also have our own refined rub recipes inspired by Cajun & Asian cuisine. Our BBQ BRO’S Cajun Lime Shrimp recipe features our Honey Cajun Rub and our Spicy Sriracha Rub! Since we’ve been getting a lot of extra fresh seafood in, I thought why not share something that makes us think of warm beaches, cold beers and exotic tastes that gets our minds off the winter blues. Let’s get grillin’!
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter
- 1/4 avocado oil
- 1/4 cup sweet barbecue sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon BBQ BRO’S Honey Cajun
- 1 teaspoon BBQ BRO’S Spicy Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 sliced onions
- ½ lime, sliced
- 2 pounds medium to large fresh shrimp, unpeeled
- Combine all ingredients into a plastic baggy (except butter) and let marinate for at least 2 hours- overnight is best.
- Preheat grill to medium- high heat.
- Take marinated shrimp out of the refrigerator
- Place melted butter in a small baking dish.
- Pour all of the shrimp and the marinade into the baking dish.
- Transfer baking dish to the grill and cook for 4-6 minutes, flipping and stirring 1-2 times or until pink and paque.
- Serve with some teriyaki steak or some spicy korean coleslaw, oh and don’t forget to enjoy!