BBQ BRO’S SWEET HONEY CAJUN BACON WRAPPED CORN EARS
Holiday season is officially here BBQ BROS! Here is a quick-tip recipe for a delicious, easy dinner side dish or a quick, fun party appetizer to throw on the grill! What we are grillin’ today are these super satisfying, easy BBQ BRO’S Sweet Honey Cajun Bacon Wrapped Corn Ears! WOW, that's a mouth full. These are sweet, buttery and everyone at the table is sure to chow down! And hey while you’re at it, throw on some bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers and some honey-glazed wings to really get the party started! Let’s get to it!
- 10 Ears corn, husked and cleaned
- BBQ BRO’S HONEY CAJUN RUB
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 Package of bacon
- 1.5 stick melted butter
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 10 Sheets aluminum; enough to wrap a whole corn.
- A grill. We will be grillin’ these bad boys.
- Basting brush.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Take your basting brush and dip it into the melted butter. Do not smother the corn rather lightly coat it so the rub can soak into the corn and give it some awesome flavor.
- Sprinkle each corn with BBQ BRO’S RUBS Sweet Honey Cajun Rub (click here to buy) and pepper to taste.
- Wrap each corn with 2-3 slices of bacon. Wrap the ears in aluminum foil, twisting the ends tightly to seal. Don’t worry about the bacon not fully sticking to the corn ear, when it cooks it will harden and cling to the corn a lot more securely.
- Place the wrapped corn ear on the preheated grill, and grill on high heat for 10 minutes per side. Turn the heat to low, and grill the corn until the bacon and corn is fully cooked. This should take about another 30-40 minutes. Be sure to check the corn every 20 or so minutes. We want that bacon nice and tender, not stiff and burnt!
- Un-wrap and serve em up! ENJOY.