Cheesy Curly Fries with BBQ Chili ( Spicy BBQ Sauce)
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¼ lb ground turkey
- 2 ½ teaspoons BBQ BROS Texas Style Rub
- ¼ cup BBQ BROS Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 2 onions, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 bag frozen curly fries, prepared according to directions
- Fresh parsley, minced
- Cook your ground beef and turkey with @BBQBROS “Texas Style Rub”, onions, and garlic.
- Once browned, add your beans, stewed tomatoes, and @BBQBROS “Spicy BBQ Sauce”.
- Cook down until thickened. You can add water if it gets too tacky.
- Top your curly fries with the prepared, hot chili and cheese.
- Top with minced parsley and enjoy!