BBQ BRO'S Glazed Salmon.
BBQ Glazed Salmon with BBQ Glaze ( + Sweet BBQ Sauce)
- 4 salmon filets, about 6 ounces for each person
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- ½ Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon BBQ Bros California Style Rub
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup BBQ Bros Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- Heat your skillet with the oil to a high temperature.
- Dry your salmon filets with paper towels.
- Add your @bbqbros “California Style Rub” to your filets, as well as salt and pepper.
- Place the fish skin side down and allow to cook for about 4 minutes, or until the fish does not stick to the pan.
- While the fish is cooking skin side down, add all the ingredients for the glaze in a pot. Allow it to reduce to about ½, until the sauce coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- Flip the fish over to the flesh side. Cook on the flesh side for about 2 minutes.
- Once the fish is fully cooked, remove from skillet and pour glaze over the fish.