Texas Style Beef Ribs by BBQ BRO'S
Texas Style Beef Ribs (+Sweet BBQ Sauce)
- 3 lbs meaty beef ribs
- 2 tablespoons BBQ BROS Texas Style Rub
- Olive oil, for coating ribs
- 1 cup BBQ BROS Sweet BBQ Sauce
- Rinse ribs and dry with paper towels.
- Lightly coat ribs in olive oil.
- Sprinkle @BBQBROS “Texas Style Rub’ generously over ribs, front and back.
- Massage the spices into the ribs, adding more olive oil to help distribute the spices well if needed.
- Place the ribs in a bowl and marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 250 F.
- Place the ribs on a foil lined baking tray in a single layer.
- Bake on the middle rack of 3½ -4 hours.
- When the ribs are done to your liking, drain off the excess fat.
- Brush the ribs with desired amount of BBQ sauce.
- Broil on low until the sauce sticks to ribs.
- Serve hot and enjoy!