Oven-Baked BBQ BRO'S Ribs
Hey BBQ HOMIES! Anyone else got those winter-no grilling blues? Well now you don’t need to go outside to grill your favorite, tasty, fall off the bone ribs! All you will need is an oven, prepped ribs, BBQ BRO’S preferred rubs and BBQ BRO’S homemade, sweet barbecue sauce.
- Remove the membrane from the ribs.
- Rub ribs with avocado oil.
- Season both sides of the ribs with your BBQ BRO’S preferred rub. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake the ribs at a low temperature (275F) for 3 to 4 hours or until they are tender.
- Slather the baked ribs with BBQ BRO’S sweet barbecue sauce then broil the ribs for a few minutes until the sauce is caramelized.