BBQ BRO'S Crawfish Boil.
- 1 gallon water
- 2-4 tablespoons BBQ BROS New Orleans Rub
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes
- 6 small onions, peeled
- 4 - 6 ears corn, halved
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 head garlic, halved
- 3 large lemons, halved
- 5 pounds live crawfish, rinsed and purged in salt water
- In very large pot over high heat bring water, @BBQBROSRUBS “New Orleans Rub”, hot sauce, and cayenne pepper to a boil.
- Add potatoes, onions, corn, celery, and garlic. Reduce heat to simmer; cover and cook until vegetables are barely tender, about 10 minutes.
- Squeeze lemons over pot, add lemons and crawfish, and stir to combine. Cover and return mixture to the boil. Cook until shells turn bright red, about 8 minutes. Serve immediately.