BBQ BRO'S Pulled Pork Pizza.
Pulled Pork Pizza (+Smoky BBQ Sauce)
- 1 5-6 pound pork shoulder
- 3 tablespoons Tampico Carolina Style Rub + more, if needed
- 1 raw package pizza dough, rolled out
- ½ cup Smoky BBQ Sauce + more for pizza sauce
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons minced cilantro
- Rub @BBQBROSRUBS “Carolina Style Rub” all over the pork shoulder. Cover and refrigerate for about 3-5 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Put the pork in a deep roasting pan and roast it for about 6 hours.
- Remove and shred with BBQ Sauce.
- Turn the heat of the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spoon on desired amount of BBQ Sauce on the bottom of the pizza dough.
- Spread pulled pork, garlic and cheese on top of the BBQ Sauce.
- Place in oven until crust is fully cooked, about 12-15 minutes.
- Top with more BBQ Sauce and minced cilantro.